All 8 art Reviews

THE DOOM SONG! THE DOOM SONG!

Amazing.

You do a very good drawing of both Gir and Zim. I am a huge invader zim fan, and this is going on my faves. good job, 10/10 and 5/5 from me =]

jessiejan116 responds:

thanx ^___^

Lines...all lines... Lines...all lines...

Good God...

I would never have enough patience to do that. Don't see how it could possibly get a 3/5. For that work, you deserve a 5. 10/10 and 5/5 from me =]

DragonHuik responds:

lol Why thank you very much. It did require a lot of zoning out.

Let's Get Us Some SATAN Let's Get Us Some SATAN

Not much

There's not much to rate, looked like you created it in about 2 minutes. The bull head fitting into the pentagram is kinda cool, but other than that it's kinda uninteresting. I was expecting more. It's still pretty cool, though.

Ninja-Walrus responds:

Hmm... Perhaps this wasn't the best thing to submit to the art portal. Thanks!

Nice Fire Nice Fire

Seriously now

It's a pretty cool drawing, but let's face it; you can't bring out a metaphysical meaning of something that could be drawn by a 3 year old. I'm not saying it's meaningless, sure it's pretty cool. But this is why artist get the rep of being so out of it all. It's because people like you guys call this deep. The way you guys act, you might as well tear a drawing out of some depressed kid's notebook, frame it, and hang it next to the Mona Lisa. I have an open mind, just look at my art, but i don't translate everything into a metaphor. This drawing is pretty literal; a nice fire. It's a guy next to a fire. It's pretty cool, but it's not exactly what you'd call deep or fascinating.

I rest my case. =P

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Paint Master

You have a very unique oil-paint style, and i admire you for that. I don't think i've ever seen someone do that with paint. You also seem to have WAAAAAAY too much free time. I sort of admire you for that. Anyway, good job, 10/10 and 5/5.

LastPlaceHero responds:

Just responded to the other comment, but thanks again for the kind input.

Guitar Player Guitar Player

on PAINT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh god, man, you have GOT to be kidding me. I don't know if i should call you an artistic genius or to say get out of the house for a while. Either way, this is a great piece of work. I like your style. 10/10 and 5/5 from me. Keep it up ^-^

But really, you might want to get out of the house a little :P

LastPlaceHero responds:

Hey thanks for the kind words. totally made my day when i read your comments. it'd good that my absolute boredom can impress some one. i'll be making more now that i have a place to show them off to t he world, so check in from time to time.

i got out of the house today! haha.

Sword of Fire Sword of Fire

I like this series!

This is a cool series you have going. You're very good at making the backgrounds especially, and i like your creativity when you make the swords. Awesome job.

Sword of Energy Sword of Energy

Cool

I need a sword like that. 10/10, 5/5. (+0.25 to 4.25). Nice job.