The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

so true

awesomeness. 10/10 5/5

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

That was pretty annoying, but it's funny. Funny because it's true!!!!!

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

Yeeeee

Pointless, but amazing. Every time i listen to this it gets stuck in my head. 10/10 and 5/5.

Trad Animation Collection Trad Animation Collection

Ha!

These are great. The nine lives cat is my favorite. I laughed for 10 minutes straight.

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Wow

That was one of the weirdest things i've ever seen. I think it's funny how sad noodle is a fan of Linkin Park.

The animation was great. You seem to exaggerate almost everything in an animation. Awesome job. Keep it up.

RIP, MJ RIP, MJ

Michael Jordan

MJ's family will be offended. Shame.

Oh, and why is man in the mirror suddenly his biggest hit?

Sidorio responds:

I've heard that MJ's family are big Newgrounds users.

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Hmm

Very well animated. Did you make this on Pivit stick animator?

Even so, it kind of went on for a while, and it would've been much better if the other stick figures actually put up a fight instead of being just pummeled. 7/10 and 4/5.

Tentionmaru responds:

thanks man. I used flash, and I'm not too sure pivot could pull off effects like this anyway. I explained why the stick are just getting pummeled by one guy in my author comments. lol, guess I need to make a fair fight next time eh?

Clown Show Clown Show

Twisted

I love stuff like this. Very little can satisfy me as to what people say is weird and creepy. This does. Awesome job, 5/5 and 10/10

The Bug The Bug

Hmmm...

Yeah it's alright, and you make a good point, but let's face it, it's not that great of a movie. Animate it better, and maybe make it have a little more of a point.

barelylegal1204 responds:

wasnt tryin to make apoint just something i wiped up real quick lol c:

i could animate it better but i just felt like puting it up

truthfully i didnt think it would make it...lol
c:

Eat your "Vaggies" Eat your "Vaggies"

gawd...

I don't care how terrible it is...that's why it's funny. The quality is kind of terrible though. Only other thing wrong is the fact that apples are fruits, not vegetables. For shame. This still deserves to stay though. 9/10, 3/5.

TeamSuperAwesome responds:

Well, thanks, but its a tomato not a apple. ;)